Inclusion, Diversity, and Representation live in every aspect of the employee, customer, and client experience.
Jen O'Ryan, PhD
Double Tall Consulting
Clients hire me because I can -
• Spot things in content or manuscripts that they can't (too close to the work, too overwhelmed to think about it, not sure what to look for)
• Suggest or design nuanced alternatives that land differently, are more inclusive, and make their message available to a broader audience
• Provide guidance and advice without coming from a place of judgment - we're all at different places on the journey
• Do all of this in a way that is authentic for the client and their intentions
What's getting in the way of your message?
Could your content use a refresh?
(spoiler alert: probably, yes)
Check out all the places that bias, stereotypes, and barriers like to hide.
"Jen is committed to helping writers and publishers create a more inclusive, accessible product. She combines a deep understanding of Inclusion and Diversity with an extensive background in writing for different audiences (technical papers, academic, non-fiction, articles).
Her work highlights the importance of representation and visibility. She has a precise attention to detail and brings a deep expertise without overwhelming the writer."
- Jennifer Brown, Jennifer Brown Consulting